Hey hey! This is my way to promote Alex Day’s new song “Forever Yours”, based on that Music Video!
I genuinely liked it, and since I couldn’t do more things to promote it… well, that’s the way I’m trying to help!
About the picture: Since I really like comic books I tried to create a cover based on the music video… I hope it worked!
From top to bottom: Alex Day, Charlie McDonnell, Emma Duke(I tried, god knows how I tried to make it looks like her!) aaand Kayley Hyde!
Because I needed more people on the cover to make it looks nice :D(And since they’re on the music video I hope it’s not a problem!)
Rebblog it to see how far it goes(?)
Yeah…I’m…really bad on promoting things
We know this really isn’t a Chameleon Circuit related thing, but Forever Yours is a good song! And if you like it, you should probably buy it.
1. Eat fish custard.
2. Watch the very first episode of Doctor Who.
3. Buy Chameleon Circuit’s album. Or at least listen to them A LOT.
4. Dress up like the Doctor or some of his companions.
5. Watch Doctor Who.
6. Wear a bowtie. (Because bowties are cool.)
7. Make yourself a fez and wear it. (Because fezzes are cool as well.)
8. Knit the Doctor Who scarf.
9. Speak by using Doctor Who quotes.
10. Make “Lady Crepessandras” - Lady Cassandra crepes.
11. Wear every Doctor Who related clothing, asessory (T-shirts, pins, etc.) you own.
12. Throw a Doctor Who Theme Party.
13. Say “exterminate” and “bigger on the inside” at least once during the day.
14. Point everything with a screwdriver.
15. Explain the idea of the Doctor Who Day to everyone willing to listen.
16. Make dalek cupcakes.
Big thanks to everyone who sent us awesome ideas! If something pops into your mind, feel free to tell us so we can add it to the list.
made by me <3
lyrics by the ever so lovely chameleon circuit.